We Are: Mani and Jena Schwartz are a dynamic duo offering creativity consulting for artists and entrepreneurs ready to burn their self-imposed limitations and take control of their lives. We believe in making art a business and business an art. Through a combination of organization, prioritization, idea generation, and a very special blend of hand holding and ass kicking, we help artists and creative entrepreneurs break down barriers to their success.
- Individual consulting
- Life-changing group learning opportunities
Dominate: Creativity Consulting is all about taking your endeavors to new levels of rock star prodigiousness. From the bare bones practical to the outrageously imaginative, together we’ll inject a serious dose of creativity into your project. The approach offers zero tolerance of b.s. excuses, because excuses don’t get results. But don’t let that scare you! This doesn’t have to be painful. We’ll make sure that it feels good.
You’ll get help with:
- Overcoming self-imposed limitations
- Assistance with writing, editing, pitching, and online marketing that won’t make you feel like you’ve sold your soul to the devil
- Customized structuring means that if we tried to explain to you exactly what we’ll be doing together, we’d probably be wrong. The uniqueness of your project, strengths, weaknesses, and specific needs will dictate the direction of our time together.
The process is the process, but the proof is in the pudding. What you get out of our sessions will vary depending upon your goals, but in general, we find that our clients become more productive, gain clarity and decision making power, set (and keep) goals and deadlines, see projects to fruition, and develop the skills and self-confidence to successfully network and market.
Whether you are trying to build a business based on your creative genius, increase your income, find a way to quit a job you hate in order to pursue the work you love, or simply want to find time in your busy schedule to nurture your artistic hobbies, you’ll receive training and support to make it a reality.
The process is also a lot of fun. If you’re feeling tortured, that’s not creativity, it’s masochism. If you’re not going to love the hell out of your project, is it really worth it? Why bother? Yeah, you’ll have to work hard, but there’s no reason you can’t have a good time doing it! Roll up your sleeves. It’s time to get busy.
Our clients are:
- Creative and intelligent
- Writers, artists, photographers, musicians, performers, and creative entrepreneurs
- Yearning to be one of the above
- Feeling stuck, frustrated, seeking clarity, or in need of a confidence boost
- Seeking new levels of productivity, joy, competence, and success
- Ready and willing to shake loose old beliefs, excuses, and limitations to embrace a new paradigm
Are you ready?
Great! Let’s do this!